Everyone is calling February the “Love Month” and I’m pretty much ok with that. Since you all must know, I’ve recently got back from Maldives. More than a touristic orientated kind of trip, it was truly a love trip with my one and only partner in crime. This salty, fresh and painted in blue getaway was such a romantic inspiration for the next couple of days, so keep on reading if you want to have a on-point sneak-peek on what to surprise you better-half with.
Let’s begin with the ladies, because one thing that should remain sacred and that is a gentleman proper ways.
1) Chanel N’5 Limited Edition – For those that believe that have something special going on (who doesn’t?), this Eau de Parfum with a red touch will spread the right fragrance across your relationship.
2) Diana – Her true Story in Her Own Words – Diana, the Rose Of England, was a true icon back in the days, not only because of her title but mainly because she was the maximum exponent of goodness. Today, she is also a reference style wise.
3) Ready in a Flash Eyes & Brows Palette – Women are more and more on the go and for that exact reason we tend to appreciate the simplicity and practicability that come with our must-haves.
This Clarins eyeshadow will brighten and sculpt her eyes since it as two in one colour palette, providing quick usage for eyes and eyebrows.
4) B. ZERO 1 ring from Bulgari – This stunning and forever classic is a remarkable accessory that no women can ever say no to. With a pink and white gold aesthetic, this ring can surely represent a new step in your relationship.
Men also deserve our very best and for that reason we always try to go the extra mile for them.
1) Bleu de Chanel – If you don’t love to be just next to man with a strong and alluring scent, please raise your hand up in the air. No one? Just like I thought. Besides, this is the perfect opportunity to adopt a matching situation with your boyfriend.
2) NIKE React Element 55’’ Midnight Navy – Kicks has been my life saver for a while now. I’ve been serving myself with some proper sneakers, not only for gym purposes but mostly for street style looks. But have you seen these NIKEs for him? They have a chunky look thanks to its sole (which is still on trend, just so you know) and has such a deep navy colour which makes them perfect for a hybrid agenda, filled with casual and professional encounters.
3) ClarinsMen Grooming Collection – I keep hearing the words metrosexual as a definition of men that look after their own image. Nevertheless, I don’t quite fancy the word just because I do feel that men have the right to properly care for their skin and body just like women and not be tagged around. This grooming collection gives your boyfriend the right products for a clean and hydrated aspect when he is traveling back and forth and you don’t actually need to go beyond your means for a luxury beauty product.
4) Besides chocolat, Switzerland has proved to be monumental and undeniable source of luxury watches. This Tag Heur Connected Modular one of a kind has simply made my day since it has such a simple and yet so elevated aesthetic, turning it into a timeless piece. The red watch strap adds an incredible romantic touch while maintain a cool and youthful vibe.
Happy shopping, happy love!